4e Campaign (Wednesday)

1234 ... 14

4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Alright, today we meet in the Fedex building at 4:30, as the room reservation hasn't quite gone through yet

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Daniel and I soloed a small in Fallcrest adventure which is inconsequential

Thats my story and Im sticking to it

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Mister Fox
so nothing of reall importance happened. Great then I look forward to playing next time.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

You have room ET 312 available for your use.  I e-mailed the reservation form to you; you'll need to print that out and have it with you in case there's any question. I'll be there of course but just in case there is ever a session i'm not there you should have a copy of the confirmation.

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Alright, thanks for the info

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Alright, well meet in the Fedex Building around 4:30, and if there is no space there we will go to the library

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Mister Fox
can't make game tonight, have way too much to study. Chemistry test tommorow.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
If you guys would life, I can run another dragon fight instead of the L3 brute. This one might be better suited to you guys and you can manage to get the treasure you were supposed to get

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

I think we can take it with everybody.  If we manage to actually hit it we should stand a better chance.

Also, i'm trying to see if either Evan or Christina doesn't mind switching because then the two parties would be 5 and 5 instead of 6 and 4.  Those are the only two people in mine that can make the switch but i'll make sure one of them doesn't mind first.

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Mister Fox
yeah we need a serious damage dealer or a wizard cause other than me dealing 2d12 every round not much damage is being dealt.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Yeah, normally I would not allow a mulligan, but your party was short a member, and you guys could really use another person

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Two things:

First, I don't think Christina minds moving to Wednesday so the parties are even and we have a wizard as James requested.  Also, I will miss part of the session next week because the RA information session is that evening at 6.  It shouldn't last more than an hour so i'll show up when we start, play, leave, then come back.  But i'll disappear for a little while.  There is another session on Monday but i've missed 2 or 3 of James' sessions and none of yours so I figured it would be better this way.

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Thats fine, Ill just kill your character before you leave

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

K so Christina might be in both campaigns. I'm helping her make a character today so I will witness her stat rolls.  She's going with infernal warlock.  If she decides not to do both she'll just import her wizard from mine but if she chooses to do both obviously she'll need another character.

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Alright, thanks, but remember that you can just give Swann an invite

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

YES!! room confirmation!! You have room 302 in the engineering technology (ET) building available for your use.

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Mister Fox
I am excited to play my ranger again, and my question is will we get a second shot off at the dragon?
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
It all depends on how many people show up

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Administrator
Today.

Room 302

Daniel, please make sure the room is open

Game starts at five, since so many peoples have labs

Re: 4e Campaign (Wednesday)

Gcjones
Alright, here is what happened last session:

Everyone fought a dragon. The Dragonborn fighter and Tiefling Infernal Warlock died. James stole pretty much everything in the chest and sold it later. Everyone met in Winterhaven. They met Quinn Stasi, a silversmith, and agreed to go find his sons, who were kidnapped and taken to the Shadowhaunt Mausoleum. One they entered, they found 6 sarcophagi and an obelisk. A shadow spirit showed up and gave them a hint on how to open the secret door they found. They solved the puzzle and headed downstairs. Session ended
1234 ... 14