Best in game quotes

1234

Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
On Daniels advice last night, I have decided to make this thread for us to share our favorite in-game quotes

Funny, awesome, epic, FUNNY? Write them down here.

I'll start with my favorite from last night:

"You can't move there, you'll get an attack of opportunity from the kow [sic]"

Re: Best in game quotes

Durrandi
Administrator
A: "I wanna high five the fighter!"
MV(DM): "*sigh*Roll for Dex..."
A&MB: "10!" "11!"
MV(DM):"You successfully slap your self in the face."
Everyone laughs
Me: "Um, guys? I'm still bleeding..."

Re: Best in game quotes

ZrikMajica
Daniel: "It doesn't have to have a dark, nutty flavor." (talking about ale)

Daniel: "The pen is mightier than the sword."
Chase: "That's why I use an ax."
Music is life.

Re: Best in game quotes

Mister Fox
Daniel: ok so there is fire everywhere and your all trying to put it out.

(a few turns later it is up to James)

James: well I guess I'm going to use my Dragonborn skills to Intimidate the Fire.

Daniel: *laugh* ok go...

James: *rolls 20* Fuck you Fire

Daniel: you intimidated all the fire, wow james
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
James/DM : Alright, the cleric is dying

Garvas(Allen) : Garrrr, I'll try healing her

*Rolls*

Garvas : 18....on a bluff check

Garvas : Garrrr, nothing I can do

Re: Best in game quotes

Durrandi
Administrator
"...It's a 20' tall chicken? Detect Magic?  Anything? No? Well can i ride it?"

Re: Best in game quotes

(after Jame's nat 20 on intimidating the fire)

Daniel/DM:  "...*facepalm* Your dragonborn heritage manifests temporarily.  You transform into a white dragon and scare the fire away with your icy coldness."

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
Slaver/Jewel merchant: Here is my merchandise

*Several slaves with tons of jewelry and gold come out*

Swann: I try to intimidate him to give me free stuff!

*Swann and I role simultaneously*

Swann: Natural 20!
DM (Me): ....Natural 1.....hmmm....

Slaver/Jeweler: Here, take these jewels (500gp)! And uh, this slave. Please don't hurt me!

Swann: Cool, Im going to call him Jeffery!

DM: You speak dwarven?

Swann: No

DM: Well, he only speaks dwarven

Swann: Who cares! Ive got a slave

Re: Best in game quotes

Re: Best in game quotes

JSwann
Me: I'll go take care of the snail...

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
Rockthud: Rockthud confused! Air hurts Rockthud and rocks don't! I hate this place.

Derek on my latest dungeon :p

Re: Best in game quotes

Re: Best in game quotes

Brian Worley: "*scoff* this room is full of nerds. So lame."

10 minutes later: "Does anyone play RuneScape? I'm going to get my Magic cards."

BAHAHA silly kid. He's one of us but doesn't want to admit it.

Re: Best in game quotes

Leopard D
Everything Rokthud says should be in this topic.  My personal favorite Rokthudisms:

Chase: You hear an argument inside the tower.  You don't recognize the language.
*Derek rolls perception check...nat 1*
Chase: You think it's German.
*Rokthud headbutts door in*
Goblins: "ANFALL!"

Rokthud: "Me want know what circle does"
*nat 1 on arcana check*
Chase: It's a Circle of Rokthud Death.
Rokthud: "Why you make that?!?"

(It was a circle of healing)

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
James: You have mummy rot on your penis

Cleric: Why yes, I will have a holy water
Barkeep: Muhaha, we don't have that here
Cleric: FLAMING FLAIL!

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
Enzo : (Watching a certain video) Yeaaaaah, look at me go!

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones

EEEVILLLL

EEVILL

Re: Best in game quotes

JSwann
What? He was evil....

Re: Best in game quotes

Gcjones
Administrator
Not evil, just...misunderstood

Re: Best in game quotes

 Sam: Have you guys heard of the angry pirate?

[EDIT] !! Sorry Chase I deleted your last post when I deleted my post.
1234