Bro Quest

Gcjones
Administrator
I came across this on /tg/ and I was wondering what MRPA would think:

You're on an epic quest, and you have three companions and only three companions. You can choose them any way you like, but they all have four attribute scores which are explained in the first picture

Who would you choose MRPA?

Re: Bro Quest

Bumbershoot
This post was updated on .
For fluff reason I'd want the Steam Knight, the Undead Warrior, and the Phantom Renegade I MEAN Masked Magician Con Artist. Because they are the coolest. They would never work, though. The Steam Knight would probably kill the Magician straightaway. B|

But otherwise they'd be a pretty good party--one's high Magic/Cunning, one is pure Power, and the other is reasonably well-rounded. Er, minus the Cunning.

THIS DRUM SOLO WILL BE VERY CLOSELY MONITORED FOR YOUR CUSTOMER ASSURANCE
THE ESTIMATED TIME OF YOUR CUSTOMER DRUM SOLO SATISFACTION IS CURRENTLY: 15 TO 20 MINUTES

Re: Bro Quest

Shadowtalon
Dick-ass thief
Dick-ass thief
Dick-ass thief

Seriously though:
Ancient Steam Knight
Amazon Huntress
Gunslinging Loner

Fuck Magic, we have TECHNOLOGY

Re: Bro Quest

Gcjones
Administrator
Gee Chase, who do you choose?

Well, lets see.

The Ancient Steam Knight, because its awesome if you couldn't tell by everyones reactions.
Lifelong Warrior Friend
Loyal Family Pet

Thats right, my party runs on Brotential

Re: Bro Quest

Leopard D
PTSD Veteran Archer
Suave but Dubious Devil
Female Law Enforcement Paladin

I think the Paladin and Devil's arguments would trigger the Veteran's PTSD for the best intra-party conflicts ever.

Re: Bro Quest

Re: Bro Quest

JSwann
PTSD Veteran Archer, Warrior Bro for Life, and Orc Troublemaker. Because we would all be bros and have fun.

Re: Bro Quest

Gcjones
Administrator
JSwann wrote
Warrior Bro for Life
Bro for Life
Life

Dying from Fatal disease, lulz

Re: Bro Quest

Mister Fox
Lifelong Warrior Friend
Runaway Cat Girl
Family Pet

Awwwwww Yeahhhhhh
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones