Campaign Forums not working?

Birdhouse55
Hey guys, I just tried to access the campaign forums so I could upload my character back ground and character journal for the Dark Sun Campaign, and when I clicked campaigns, all that is on the page is a veeeery little ling that goes back to MRPA forums page. Is this happening to anyone else, or is ti just me?

Thanks
Tyler
"When all else fails, you have two options, run really fast, or hit it harder than it hits you"

Re: Campaign Forums not working?

Re: Campaign Forums not working?

Birdhouse55
Its working again for me, it was really weird but oh well!
"When all else fails, you have two options, run really fast, or hit it harder than it hits you"