Campaign Tools

Gcjones
Administrator
I'm just starting this thread so DMs and GMs can post campaign tools which are useful in one or multiple systems

I'll start by adding a 4e tool, as it is new and doesn't have that many non-wizards made tools

 http://www.asmor.com/programs/monstermaker/index.php

This is a Monster Maker that can be used to create stat blocks for any type of creature you want to make

Re: Campaign Tools

Here is a link to two tools for 4e. One is a character generator and the other is an encounter tracker.  I like the encounter tracker a lot but I haven't used it in-game yet.  The character generator only has things from PHB 1.  Digital Tools for DnD

Re: Campaign Tools

Durrandi
Administrator
http://www.gnomestew.com/tools-for-gms/laptops-at-the-gaming-table-part-2-of-2
For starters.  however he doesn't provide a lot of links. Hero forge has a MEGA spread sheet that is the ultimatum on all things dnd 3.5 (all sourcebooks +Pathfinder)

Personally, I plan on designing my own GM screen, basically the 2 front part will be cardboard with office clips for the sake of holding tabls and etc for the campaign. (Face it, a month into the game you already know what all the stat blocks say) An far left will have spots so i can place notecards of all the players. I'm still working on what to go on the far right.

Re: Campaign Tools

Gcjones
 http://www.behindthename.com/random/

Useful in just about every system, I give you the best Random Name Generator I have ever come across

Re: Campaign Tools

Re: Campaign Tools

Durrandi
http://www.dungeoneering.net/

I found this today.  It is blog with an aim as a one stop shop for all miniatures tiles.  They are free to download and print (provided you have your own printer).

Re: Campaign Tools

Gaming Paper

This isn't an online resource, but

Re: Campaign Tools

MasterPlan

Campaign planner and skill challenge builder.

It is designed for 4e but all of the campaign and world-building tools are universal of course. If I were running a campaign at the moment I would try it out. Anyone want to take the plunge and report on it?

Re: Campaign Tools

HeroForge's much-anticipated 4e version is out now. If you don't have/like the DnD Insider one you can give this a try. It also has a feature that lets you access D&DI content if you have an account.

http://heroforgesoftware.com/downloads/index.html