D&D 4e (Saturday)

12345

D&D 4e (Saturday)

Leopard D
Okay, just trying to test ye ol' forum and such.  This campaign is a free-for-all of books and material.  Wizards declared all Dragon/Dungeon magazine materials as official, so who am I to argue?  Oh wait, I'm DM, bwah hahaha.  Seriously, I'll allow almost anything that's been shown as official.  Forgotten Realms and Eberon feats, classes, and races are fine, but no Spellscarring or Dragonmarks as those are storyline specific things.  We'll probably meet in the library for sessions.  Thank you and see you then.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Triston
cool beans!

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Leopard D
Okay, first session is this Saturday!  Bring your character sheets and dice!

Library at 2:00pm, October 3.  We'll try for a study room.  I currently have 6 confirmed people.  If you have not responded to my email that I so loving sent out, it's not too late!

David Caffey - Changeling Cleric
Lena Kirk - Dwarf Fighter
Justin Lee - Dwarf Druid
CJ Hatch - Artificer (race?)
Daniel Henry - (race & class?)
Liu Yunhao - (race & class?)

We have the main roles covered, so this should be a good party.  I look forward to DMing this campaign.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

ZrikMajica
I'm joining your campaign now too, Derek. Half-elf Bard. But I won't be able to come this Saturday because I am going home.
Music is life.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

ZrikMajica
Argh. Fuck. No. I didn't want anyone to drop out. If my joining will make you quit, then I just won't play DnD.
Music is life.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Leopard D
Nonsense to all this dropping, I have 9 people now (including Christina and the person Daniel's invited).
Bradley has also emailed me saying he will join.

I will now have two sessions this Saturday.

One at 12:00pm and one at 4:00pm - both of which will be in the library.

I would like to split the parties up as follows:

12:00 noon session:
David Caffey (Changeling Cleric)
Lena Kirk (Dwarf Fighter)
Justin Lee (Dwarf Druid)
Liu Yunhao (class TBA)

4:00 session:
Daniel Henry (Halfling Rogue)
CJ Hatch (Artificer)
Bradley Moore (Human Ranger)
Christina Hessling (Half-elf Bard)
Brekhage -did I get that right? (Warlock maybe?)

Kind of a weird way to split things up, but it was done out of necessity this week.  I'm hoping that the people in the second session who have more experience playing 4e will be able to compensate for the lack of defender with three strikers.  I will try to adjust things between campaigns a little more in the coming sessions.

Thanks for your patience

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Magicdragon
Game was fun but my tiger totally pwned. From now on, I'm gonna have to be a badger so I can carry my bone club and wear my bone mask, heck yes!! And I want to be called cubone, not marowak.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

As of now i'm playing a defender.  C.J. may switch with me and i'll play controller and he can have defender, but either way there will be a 2 strikers, defender, and a controller instead of 3 strikers and a controller.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

ZrikMajica
I can't wait for the next session so I can actually play! I really hated missing yesterday. :(
Music is life.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Leopard D
Just as a reminder, there is no session this Saturday due to ye ol' football game.

Thank you all for the great sessions and your flexibilities on your classes.  Also, second session, thank y'all for your patience while we figured out the rooming and timing situation.  I look forward to the next session where we will finish off the current adventure and move right along into another.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Leopard D
Daniel, would you be interested in the new primal controller class released from PHB3?  It's pretty much an archer build ranger that dishes out AoE penalties instead of damage.  Pretty spiffy if you like bows or thrown weapons.  The build they have released is primarily Wisdom based with Dexterity secondary.

Re: D&D 4e (Saturday)

Fall Break Session

Leopard D
Hey y'all.  I was thinking about the upcoming Saturday  sessions, and I know a few people might be gone for fall break.  If you are not going to be able to come, please let me know pronto, as I will have either rearranging to do or canceling.

Thank you

Re: Fall Break Session

ZrikMajica
I will be here. I will not be gone yet.
Music is life.

Re: Fall Break Session

Leopard D
This post was updated on .
Hey there sports fans, I've gotten a few notices that some peoples can't make the first session.  And that's alright.  I have adjusted/am adjusting some things right now to accommodate those who will be there.  Second session folks, so far we are almost good on everyone showing up Saturday, therefore, we will have everyone participating in the later session.

12:00pm Session: canceled for this Saturday
4:00pm Session: 8th Floor Richardson Towers South Lounge
  Justin Lee (Druid)
  Daniel Henry (Warden)
  Christina Hessling (Bard)
  Liu Yunhao (Cleric?)
  CJ Hatch (Paladin)
  Bradley Moore (Ranger)

Those of you with question marks for your classes, try to let me know what you're going to be.  It would help you all out for balancing purposes.  Thank you for your flexibility once again.  Beware Kobalds.

Re: Fall Break Session

Re: Fall Break Session

Magicdragon
Yeah, and my pic is who I'm playing
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Fall Break Session

Mukcar
I can be a cleric healer, but since this Saturday will most likely be an one shot delve session, does it really matter?

Re: Fall Break Session

Leopard D
It's not going to be a one-shot actually.  Y'all are continuing your adventure into the Coppernight Keep together.  Liu, you can play whichever character you want, seeing as we have all the roles filled, so you don't have to be a healer if you don't want to.  In fact, I would prefer you playing your character that you will be in the early session from now on.  These are special circumstances this session, so I'm not too picky for now.
12345