Dead Reign

Durrandi

Re: Dead Reign

zethno
got that right cant wait for the campaign to start

Re: Dead Reign

Re: Dead Reign

Durrandi
Administrator
Freilich: "Gawdammit! Can't you morons see this a zombie apocalypse? Why the hell are you talking to your selves?!?"

(OOC: This is technically in the In Character section of the board. Aight?)

Re: Dead Reign

zethno
Because I am insane and prefer to talk to myself and not other people.

Re: Dead Reign

Mister Fox
The group has been in this settlement just over a few months.

The runner of this camp is Joseph Raitch  reaper who has known the most famous of them Bradley Ashley! He has welcomed you to hsi shanty town in the middle of the old stadium. You have been sent to the Memphis campus maybe for your own reasons or for the copable amount of money.

Equipment of the group:

Bear mace 1.gun (2canisters)
4ounces of plastique explosive (4 blasting caps)
2 smoke grenades 1 red and 1 green
4 baseball bats
2 shovels
bo-staff (aluminum)
6 pocket knives
11 flares
2 Machete
6 Leather coats   (ar 8)
Binoculas (one set)
Handheld radio signal reciever
digital camera
bolt cutters
flashlights all sizes and all types d.M note: you can take one that you need any size just list it one per PC
3 Walkietalkie
10 feet rope
2 first aid kits (3 uses each)

and $500 worth of trade goods to spend on ur equipment.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Dead Reign

zethno
Alright this is just for fun we did this in my english class. Its a zombie appocolisp there are only 12 people left alive your running out of food you must kill 3. Pick and tell why!!!!

1. Dr. D-37, PhD in history, college professor, in good health (jogs daily), hobby is botany, enjoys politics, married with one child (Bobby).

2. Ms. D-38, rather obese, diabetic, MA in psychology, counselor in a mental health clinic, married to Dr. D, has one child.

3. Bobby D-10, mentally retarded with IQ of 70, healthy and strong for his age

4. Ms. G-23, ninth grade education, cocktail waitress, worked as a prostitute, married at 16, divorced at 18, has one son(Joseph)

5. Joseph G- 3months old, healthy

6. Mary E-18, vegetarian, trade school education, wears glasses, artistic

7. Mr. N-25, starting last year of medical school, music as a hobby, physical fitness buff

8. Ms. C-28, daughter of a minster, college grad., electronics engineer, single lesbian, member of Zero Population Growth.

9. Mr. B-51, BS in mechanics, married with four kids, enjoys outdoors, much experience in construction, quite handy.

10. Father Frans- 37, Catholic priest, active in civil rights, former college athlete, farming background, often criticized for liberal views.

11. Dr L-66, doctor in gen. practice, atheist, two heart attacks in th past 5 years, loves literature and quotes extensively.

12. YOU!!!

Re: Dead Reign

I kill 2, 5, and 11

Because they aren't likely to survive very long and they're a waste of resources.

Re: Dead Reign

Gcjones
Administrator
4,5,6 easy

Re: Dead Reign

Dont Fear the Reaper
2, 6, and 8.  We only need one woman to continue the gene pool, and we know Ms. G-23 will put-out when properly motivated.  Everyone else can be put to some use.
If you can read...you're not looking behind yourself, are you?

Re: Dead Reign

Mister Fox
While this is nice and all, all my character need to have everything done when they get to the session that includes getting all the equipment done!

and me 2,5,11 would be killed
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Dead Reign

davidcy
Just to make sure, are we playing tonight?

Re: Dead Reign

Mister Fox
we are playing at 5:00pm at the fed-ex building...

please be there promptly
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Dead Reign

davidcy

RIP

Re: Dead Reign

Durrandi
Administrator
(insert picture of Dr. Freilich in MGS4 pose) Credits roll.  Camera pans across the campus as "GAWDAMMIT" echoes in the distance."

The dude i left my extra torches with, get to the roof.  We will tire a rope to your arrow and shoot a make shift zip line to brister. We will than use rocket flares to set things on fire.

Re: Dead Reign

zethno
Yea or we could just wait out the on coming flood of zambies to the last min. then do that i mean you got what a lot of ammo plus the gun u just found i say we wait for the others who were stupid enough to get separated from us to get over run then we just leave.

Re: Dead Reign

GreatCrow
I promise not to fail next time we run the campaign. Nice pic, Zethno

GIMME THE FLASK!!!

Re: Dead Reign

zethno
Just so everyone knows Dead Reign has been moved to Wed. so its today at 6:15 in the fedex building I think so any questions bother James Beel

Re: Dead Reign

GreatCrow
In that case, Magic is tommorow

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:07 PM, zethno (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just so everyone knows Dead Reign has been moved to Wed. so its today at 6:15 in the fedex building I think so any questions bother James Beel

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Dead-Reign-tp3663297p3783111.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Dead Reign, click here.

--
IMMA THROWIN MAH PIKMINS!!!!

GIMME THE FLASK!!!