Disney party

12

Disney party

This post was updated on .
I was thinking about making a party of DnD characters based off of Disney characters just for giggles.  I'm keeping it 4e since i'm actually trying to make a balanced party and 4th edition has the whole 'roles' thing (defender, leader, controller, etc.) to help with that.  So far I have:

Rafiki- shifter shaman
Prince Edward- human bard
Jafar- human sorcerer
Mulan- human fighter

Give me more.

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
lol! Woow. That would be fun. Hmm... Mulan could be a Half-Elf or Human Fighter, perhaps?
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

Gcjones
Administrator
Just about every character should have at least one level of bard

Re: Disney party

Oh yeah they do.  They all sing and crazy shit happens when they do like animals singing and stuff.  Except rafiki. I don't think he sings.

Ok we've got 4.  Any defenders?

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
Hercules as a defender?
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

Yes but what class? If we were playing 3.5 I would say gladiator hands down but since we're doing 4e I kind of want to say avenger? Since he's all like "i'm going to defend this place and I get divine favors all the time."

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
Idk. I don't know anything about avengers. But if that's kinda what avengers do, then sure, let him be an avenger.
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

reorx15
Could we have Pluto (Goofy's dog) as some sort of PC guard dog?

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
lol! That'd be funny. XD
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
lol! Aww, Pluto is awesome enough in his own way. XD
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

Gcjones
Administrator
And the Magic Carpet from Aladdin could be...a magic carpet!

Re: Disney party

lol! Brilliant observation, Chase.  I kind of want to run a 4e one-shot at gameday using pre-gen characters from this thread and i'll name it "Kingdom Hearts".  I guess they can search for the key blade of something like that.  No one would come to my game though lol

Re: Disney party

Leopard D
Aladdin - Human Rogue
Mickey Mouse - Gnome Wizard (compliments of a wizard's stolen hat)
The Beast - Longtooth Shifter Druid
WALL-E - Warforged Artificer
Tarzan - Human Warden
Robin Hood (where they were all animals) - Razorclaw Shifter Ranger
Mary Poppins - Human Bard
Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty) - Human Paladin

Two of each role.

They could fight Maleficent in dragon form from Sleeping Beauty

Re: Disney party

Gcjones
Administrator
Mickey Mouse is a striker, haven't you played Kingdom Hearts 2?

Re: Disney party

I love it how this thread has existed since August and in one post Derek rolls a nat 20 on creativity.  Thanks a lot, douche.

lol j/k btw i'm totally not mad.

Re: Disney party

Leopard D
Lol, I didn't even notice this thread until you posted on it recently.

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
Wow. Nice party configuration. And nice diversity in the movies. XD
Music is life.

Re: Disney party

I would love to see someone run a little one-shot at our gameday using these characters and a storyline based on some Disney movie. I would play in it.

Re: Disney party

ZrikMajica
Yeah, that'd be fun.
Music is life.