Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

1234 ... 39

Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator
This post was updated on .

Welcome to the world of Eberron, where halflings ride dinosaurs, trains run on harnessed elemental spirits, and not all drow are clones of Drizzt

This will be where all of my campaign info will be posted as well as where my players can discuss the game or post their character backgrounds and journals for extra xp

Also,

I love the enemies

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

zethno
Now why in the world would we want more of drizzt. hes enough to kick anybodys ass

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

JSwann
Holy crap 3 turns per round. We'sa gunna dieeeeee.

If I can't get some people to switch to another campaign, I am just going to run a level appropriate encounter (A blue dragon) at first level, just to show how extreme the combats are going to have to be to keep up and how my modules are ruined with more than 6 people

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator

Campaign on hold until further notice

Everyone was ok

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

ZrikMajica
Oh wow. That's how you wreck a car man. Glad everyone was ok!!
Music is life.

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator
I am running my 4e Eberron game tonight in the large room on the 8th floor of Richardson

I am running to gauge the amount of people coming to the campaign overall, so come with a sheet and some dice and hopefully you will have some fun

Its first come first serve, but I will be accepting, not the dick I have pretended to be for the past week :) (Though, I have a few spots saved due to prior commitments)

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator
Pretty well, four people showed up (Liu, Swann, Derek, and Justin). I had them do some work for the watch in Sharn and go down in the Cogs to take care of a  thievery ring that is based somewhere down there.

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

zethno
sorry i wanted to come but i was entertained else where

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Leopard D
I kinda like playing two characters in combat, but I can see that making roleplaying hard...especially since I was going to make my Kalashtar schizophrenic.

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

JSwann
Should play all 82 at once.

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Triston
GOOD NEWS ITS A SUPPOSITORY! and I can make it on fridays now! got a new jobz. i can make it this freeday too!

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator
Well, thats good, because we are playing this Friday

You are promised a spot, because I know the schedule of your job severely limits the time you can play

Also, this week we will only play until 4, as I have to get home in time to go to a show later that night

eh?! 4? I thought we started at 6-11? I'm confused
my classes end at 3 too T_T

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Gcjones
Administrator
Oh, sorry

I meant we only play until 10, I have to be home at 10:30

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Shadowtalon
lol, I was thinking WTF, how long do you guys usually go?

Administrator
We usually go until I say so (10, 11, or my old campaign even used to go to midnight sometimes), but 11 is what I am aiming for in the normal sessions

Re: Eberron Campaign (Fridays)

Triston
ah ok so its from 6-10 got ya
1234 ... 39