Eclipse Phase

Re: Eclipse Phase

Mister Fox
Can I get a list of what books are legal and any character creation restriction as you won't be with us on Sunday. Also if I can I would like a small intro paragraph or general idea so I can fit my character into the story and narrative. I'd hate to be a bird morph when we will be in a water planet or worse some flavor that doesn't fit the story.

"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Eclipse Phase

Mister Fox
So character creation was lots of fun thanks to everyone it was nice to meet you all. I look forward to getting to play with everyone. I figured we should get started with introducing each other.

I want to suggest that everyone reads the fluff sections within the books and the accelerated future section in the back of the book. This will let you understand where the world is at the current moment.

Lastly I think we have all bases covered with skills. I know I will be uploading my character later and I want to be absolutely sure we have everything.

So someone with math please help me figure this out.

so if a skill is   25  that means you need 24 to succeed.  so that means you can get a 33, 44,55,66,77,88,99 and that is a critical failure What is my % chance of critical failure vs. Critical success. Anyone know how to write a math formula that can calculate that?
Remove Ads
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Eclipse Phase

Mister Fox
Sebastian_Character_Sheet.pdf

Daniel please approve my character.

Also I'm not going to get a solid back-story down yet. I want to see what we are doing the first sesh. After that I'll write my life's work here. I ma not without gifts though.

So basic premise.

He is a fall survivor who worked as a doctor during the fall. He lost his family during the fall and blames alien technology. After watching the death of his family at the hands of Titan Tech. he cannot even look at them without having a complete meltdown. He spends his entire life working to discover ways to mutate the Watts-Machleod infection into a usable strain of viral purification. He is widely respected in the science community with multiple published works and vast knowledge of how the human experience works.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Eclipse Phase

Gcjones
Charlie Lafleur

Daniel is aware of my characters backstory

Simple synopsis: Charlie is a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire and technophile trying his best to bring down the corrupt Hypercorps.