Fantasy Art Thread

12

Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
postem, showem, and discussem

"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Shadowtalon
My favorite image at the moment, could be used for shadowrun or something like that.

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
Here is another samurai pic I'm looking through the entire L5R stuff

"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

This post was updated on .

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
Here are some more L5R great stuff
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
L5R has many things other than just warring samurai sometimes you need subterfuge and who does that best women with little clothing and lots of sex appeal.

Mister Fox
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
Here is a interesting bard/rouge combo

Mister Fox
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

it is delicious arts

Bumbershoot
I recommend checking out anything by Keith Thompson. You've probably seen his art before without even realizing it. He does really great creatures, which are my favorite fantasy art subject, and is also fucking awesome at anything even vaguely steampunk.

He illustrates a really cool alternate-universe WWI book series by Scott Westerfield, too.

Obviously I cannot get enough of this shit. <3

THIS DRUM SOLO WILL BE VERY CLOSELY MONITORED FOR YOUR CUSTOMER ASSURANCE
THE ESTIMATED TIME OF YOUR CUSTOMER DRUM SOLO SATISFACTION IS CURRENTLY: 15 TO 20 MINUTES

Re: it is delicious arts

Re: it is delicious arts

Leopard D
People complain about epic level fighters and how they shouldn't be able to do anything awesome without magic.  I say there's gear for that.

Re: it is delicious arts

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Durrandi
Administrator

You guys need to serious the fuck up. RPGs R SRS BUSINESS

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Baldurian

Re: Fantasy Art Thread

Mister Fox