Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

12

Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Gcjones
Administrator
This is a thread for all your favorite RPG motivational posters

Here is some OC for you, this happened at the end of my last session:

Here is another one, not OC:

Alright, now you have the idea, get to posting

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

ooh! How about we make this a contest?!  It will be lots of fun.  The entries have to be original though.  Chase's first one counts but neither of mine do because I didn't make them up.  The deadline will be May 3 and we'll vote. I doubt there will be a prize; probably just bragging rights.  If anyone has anything they would like to donate as awag it would be super cool.  If you want a template for making the poster go to this website: diy motivational poster You just upload an image, tell it the text, and it makes the poster. I made this one:

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Admod
That's really...just disturbing and not motivational...at all.

I found this and thought it was pretty funny. It's not mine.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

random anime for the lose. It's not funny if it's only funny to one out of every billion people.

Not original but I found it on my hard drive. Don't remember where I got it.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Durrandi
I find it motivational.  Also, your poster makes me want to runa  campaign where it is required that everyone be incompetent.

Administrator
Assuming JRPG stands for Japanese, I think it is safe to say the WRPG stands for Western, as in made in America or Europe

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Durrandi
Administrator
Japanese RPG (ex.  Final Fantasy)
Western RPG (Mass Effect)
Yeah, a lot of overweight neck beards argue back and forth about this.  It usually stems from people who think Japan has a better culture than American and wish they were Japanese (arguing apples and shopping carts) while others argue against them from either annoyance at them or FUCK-YEAH-AMERICA-ism.   The rest of us don't give a shit.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Shadowtalon

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Hithnen

Reminds me of my upcoming campaign

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

ZrikMajica
lol! YAY for lots of d6's.
Music is life.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Shadowtalon
I felt these would be appropriate with the Eberron campaign getting started.

More here:
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19786674/Eberron_Motivational_Posters?num=10&pg=1

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Magicdragon
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Magicdragon
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Gcjones
Administrator
ThisIsMyName-MyNameSaysHi wrote
I actually made this motivation poster (all 9) and superimposed them into one huge image

I'm amazed to see it on the internet again since I only posted it once or twice, but I guess someone else liked it enough to save it and posted it again for you to find it.

I think I did a good job with everything here except Chaotic Good, but regardless, I'm still amazed to see something I created a year ago just surprise me with an appearance like this

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Magicdragon
That's funny. I got it from 4chan.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.
12