Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

12

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Gcjones
Administrator
That makes sense, considering thats the only place I ever posted it

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Shadowtalon

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Mukuro5

What's Your Alignment? (D&D Style)
Neutral Evil
You are a Neutral Evil! You are typically selfish and have no problems turning on your allies spur-of-the-moment. You have no problems harming others to get what you want, but you wont go out of your way to do so either. Also known as the "malefactor" alignment.

Admod

I should probably contribute to my own thread every once in a while

Administrator
Yes, I'm aware its not actually a rakshasa, but I feel it fits the attitude of them quite well

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Mister Fox
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Favorite Dnd/D20/etc Motivational Posters

Mister Fox