GM tools

Mister Fox
Anyone here use Aides that are really cool?

I've seen tiles that can generate a dungeon randomly that looked cool and I know there are websites out there with free stuff what do you Dm's use?
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: GM tools

Durrandi
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I made a percentile roller program that let you put in d100 tables.
You could put in as many as you want and link results to other tables like (05-Roll on table 3)  and it would auto roll.  (http://mrpa.2295723.n2.nabble.com/Percentile-Roller-Program-tp4868892p4868892.html)

Otherwise I just use notecards for mob stats and a DM screen.

At GameCon Memphis some guys used this http://rptools.net/  in conjuction with a custom table so they had the game map/stats/etc project onto the middle.