International Tabletop Day!

Woohoo! We're hosting an event this year. This will be the official thread for posting what you plan to play. It's mostly going to be board games but if anyone wants to host an RPG that's fine too; just let us know! Our board game library will be there. Here's a list of what we own:

Shadows Over Camelot
Fluxx
The Club
Guillotine
Red Dragon Inn 1
Red Dragon Inn 2
Red Dragon Inn 3
Red Dragon Inn: Erin the Ever-Changing
Ticket to Ride
Carcassonne
Merlin's Company
Incan Gold
Hex Hex Next
Shogun
Uno
Mission: I.S.S.
Caladea
Nile Deluxor
Munchkin
Munchkin Cthulhu
Munchkin Apocalypse
Munchkin: Impossible
Super Munchkin
Munchkin Fu
Munchkin Booty
Munchkin 2: Unnatural Axe
Munchkin 3: Clerical Errors
Munchkin 4: The Need For Steed
Munchkin 5: De-Ranged
Munchkin 6: Demented Duneons
Munchkin 7: More Good Cards
Munchkin 8: Half Horse, Will Travel

We look forward to seeing you April 5th from 10-10 in UC 308

Re: International Tabletop Day!

Mister Fox
If we have 6 hours I'd love to play some Shogun here is a realtime gif of a game of shogun

"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: International Tabletop Day!