Introduce Yourself!

MRPA
Administrator
Welcome, new and returning members! We have set up these forums for you to meet each other and share your interests. The more chatter here, the better we can provide events and resources for our members. There's no fancy required format; just post whatever you want that will let people know what you are interested in.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Name: Daniel Henry
Convention name: Orryn Farla

Social Networking:Facebook, Gaia Online, Steam

I enjoy Magic: the Gathering (EDH mostly), designer board games, and tabletop roleplaying games. Not much of a video gamer but I do play League of Legends and Team Fortress 2 occasionally.

non-gamey stuff: I love ultimate frisbee, swimming, cycling, breathing, and eating. I hate cancer and religion.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

strangething
Hi, I'm Jonathan. I'm usually not on campus in the evening, so I keep missing your events!

I love RPGs, especially quazi-indy games like Fate. I'm in a regular D&D 3.5 game, but I rarely get a chance to play something new and different.
Improbable founder of the Memphis area My Little Pony club.
Credit to team.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Mister Fox
Hello, my name is James I am an old member of MRPA who has found his way back. I also maintain the website. So if you see something broken please let me know.

Also as a side note I am designing something for play within MRPA hopefully in the Spring possibly as late of the fall. More details to be announced as it goes.

Contact me here:

jcbeel@memphis.edu

SteamID: pantherbrujah
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Gcjones
Administrator
Hey Everybody, I'm Chase and I like to party

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Kilgal
Greetings!

Name: Clif Pappas

Interests: Learning DnD, MtG, Computer and Console gaming

LoL Summoner Name: Ysdrae

WoW: Renaye

FFXIV: Rorokalus Parkalus

Steam: runswithcleaves (Name changes frequently)

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Mister Fox
Welcome Kilgal we spoke on reddit yesterday. Feel free to contact us so we can discuss finding you a place to play.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Teddie
My name is Arielle. c: I love role playing and such. I am in love with Persona 4 right now. Ummmmmm.... I havent really played a table top game, but am really interested. I go to the University of Memphis. And that's it I think. c:

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, Arielle! Hopefully we'll see you Thursday at 7 in UC 338 (Iris Room) for our February meeting. We look forward to meeting you and getting you involved in your first table top game.