Justin's 4E Campaign

1234 ... 10

Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Gcjones
Administrator
Everybody is starting 4e games this semester

My favorite aspect of it?

Its the same people in most of the games

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Leopard D
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

JSwann
Scrap the paladin. You will play a Dragonborn Fighter with a personality EXACTLY like that. "I'mma bit you and you're gonna EXPLODE!!! EXTREME!!!!" etc.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Sylraas
Can I bes a genasi warlord?

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Sylraas
That's fine. I know they are a bit weird.

Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Siege
Hey Justin, it's CJ. Sundays sound good to me, and can I be an assassin? I don't think that class is any of the books yet, but it has been released in the D&D insider.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
I'm gonna go ahead and stick this stuff here so I don't forget. It's just a few simple house rules that will be implemented in my game.

Morale:
Morale will work as a status effect on monsters. In general (certain creatures may act differently) once 50% of the creature's allies rounded up are killed and the creature is bloodied he must roll a morale save at the end of his next turn.

Broken Morale (save ends)

Fail:
The creature takes ongoing 5 damage and attempts to seek refuge amongst his allies, disengaging himself from the battle. If a creature fails a morale save while adjacent to his allies, his allies then become subjected to Broken Morale. If all enemies suffer from a broken morale, the battle ends and the enemies attempt to flee in the most convenient direction.

Save:
The creature can no longer be subjected to a broken morale during that encounter.

Special:
A creature suffering from a broken morale suffers a -5 penalty to Will defense versus Intimidation and is considered neutral for the purposes of Intimidation.
A minion can never drop to 0HP from a broken morale.

Forcing creatures off of ledges:

If a creature is pushed, slid, or otherwise "forced" off of a ledge it automatically gains a -5 modifier to its save to not fall adding other penalties or modifiers that apply. Also if a creature has an ability that lets him avoid some amount of forced movement they can forfeit the regular bonus to gain a +5 to their save to not fall (essentially negating the automatic -5).

A new Feat:

High Ground Combat:
Requirements - 13 Dex and proficiency in weapon or implement being used.
Effect:
The character gains combat advantage against the creature he is fighting if (character's height + character's elevation - creature's height = 4-7 feet).
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.

Character Concept

Leopard D
Name: Tarasq (Tare-ask)
Race: Kalashtar
Class: Battlemind (Defender)
Personality: Bold, but possibly reckless due to overconfidence.  Regards power and intelligence over gold.  Seeks fame through actions.  Lends a hand to those in need.  Easily distracted by beautiful women.
Physical Description: Short light brown hair, tall and leanly muscular, angular face, wears scale armor over only vital areas to reveal the intricate tattoos that run up and down his body.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Siege
I will be playing a human artificer by the name of Edward Wisenbrow. Edward is in his mid twenties with dark, unkempt hair and kind, brown eyes. He is roughly 5' 11" and 160 lbs. He is in good shape but is certainly no body builder. Edward values function over form and is typically quiet and relaxed but curious, often pondering the source and nature of magical energy.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Sylraas
Name: Sadarin "Burrower" Tealeaf
Race: Genasi
Class: Warlord
Personality: She was raised by Gnomes who had never seen Genasi before thereby deciding she was a changeling. Since she believes she is a Changeling, she has also come to believe that she is stuck in the form of a Gnome. She left home because it was simply time.
Physical description: Real appearance: Around 6 feet tall, 145lbs, her appearance switches between a very dark looking humanoid and a very light (Void element), bluish white looking humanoid (Wind element).
How she thinks she looks: A Gnome who is abnormally tall.

Re: Justin's 4E Campaign

Magicdragon
First session will be this Sunday, September 12th in either the RTS 5th floor lounge if I can get it or the UC starting at 2:00pm and ending whenever.
Name: Hi, everybody, I'm Justin.
1234 ... 10