Lambda Team

123

Lambda Team

Here you go.  Post battle plans and other stuff here.  I suggest re-posting any important things from the old thread to this one because i'm going to archive the old one.

Re: Lambda Team

Gcjones
Administrator

Добро пожаловать, Алекса́ндр

This is the home of Aleksandr Borshevsky

Information:

Name: Aleksandr Borshevsky
Birthplace: Волгоград (Volgograd)
Birthdate: 22 April, 2041
Mother: Sasha Borshevsky
Father: Not on File
Occupation: "Consultant"

Room I: This is the entry into the condo. Once one gets out of the elevator there are two open paths to the left and right. This room is relatively baron, with the exception of a large painting of Aleksandr, in a suit, with the Kremlin in the background, possibly in flames. It also houses the central control node for the floor, which plays light classical music throughout the house.

Room II: This is the dining area. There is a large rectangular table in this room with room to seat twelve. There is an obvious head of the table, as can be determined by a very large, red, velvet chair at the end. The rest of the chairs are of similar size, entirely or just height wise (for non-trolls). This is also the room where the fine china and wine glasses are kept, and actually used fairly often, especially the wine glasses. There used to be a candy dish in here, but not anymore.

Room III: This is an area with which Aleksandr is very familiar with, the kitchen. The kitchen is filled with only the most modern and dependable cooking and food storage devices, no expense spared. There is a drone which does not leave the kitchen and is programmed specifically to cook meals on demand and deliver to its masters location (within range of the home of course, though it can be activated to start cooking immediately). Also, occasionally Aleksandr will make his meals himself, when he needs an organic's attention to detail. Real food only.

Room IV: This is Aleksandr's private bathroom. Everything in here is troll sized and not meant for anyone besides him. There is a jacuzzi bathtub the size of a small swimming pool in the middle of the room as well as a separate shower compartment. Upon entering the room, pleasant smells begin to emit from the walls, due to the computer of course. Also, there is a reinforced toilet several feet across that a human could almost drown in. Don't even try it.

Room V: This is Aleksandr's master bedroom. There is a bed roughly four meters wide and five meters long with down pillows and silk sheets. Large, mechanized dressers also fit the walls, some with nice Zoe and Berwick suits, others with combat armor and such. A book case with fine texts and classic and foreign trids sits next to the doorway and a relatively reasonable size trid player. Also, there is a series of paintings showing the Russian countryside.

Room VI: This is the safe room, it is reinforced and can only be open via thumbprint, vocal command, password, numeric code, and retinal scan, all given at the same time. It contains several TV monitors, an Aztechnology SafeNSound, a separate communication line than anywhere else in the house, and a button to call condo security. The video monitors display and record footage shot by the security cameras which are placed throughout the condo.

Room VII: This is the waiting room used for entertaining guest. There are several large, even by troll standards, comfortable couches. There is also a bar with a drone which will make many common drinks on demand, though the wine and vodka selections are permission only, as Aleksandr has many he wishes to either save, or hog all for himself.

Room VIII: This is the entertainment room with a very large tridcenter, several meters across, as well as a simsense player. The tridplayer is stocked with on-demand trids and even pay-per-view. There are many comfortable places to sit as well an an old, 2030's, genuine piano, which Aleksandr had as a child, but can no longer play as he is too large, though guest can play as can a drone.

Room IX: This is a dual purpose room, it houses the Evo MetaAssitant, the droid that takes care of just about everything in the condo, laundry devices, and technical equipment for repairing electric devices. This is a genuinely barren room that practically is never entered by anyone besides drones.

Room X: Guest bathroom. It has a large shower for trolls and a jacuzzi bath for other meta-humans. Nice hand towels, which are constantly dried, candles, soaps, and shampoo's are all being stocked and restocked. There is also a separate, very small room for the toilet, as well as a slightly larger one for trolls.

Room XI: Hallway, lots of cool pictures and paintings as well as comfortable carpeting. That is all.

Room XII:Guest bedroom. This bedroom is for non-trolls. It has a large bed, though not large enough for the larger meta-types. It has a small trid-player as well some decent paintings. There is a nice wood dresser with some spare clothes in it as well as a few extra blankets, should one get cold.

Room XIII:Guest bedroom. This bedroom is accommodated for trolls, though others can use it as well. The bed in this room is almost as large as Aleksandr's (3.4x4 m) though without the extra comforts. It has a slightly larger trid-player than the other room and has  famous photographs hanging on the walls.

Windows: All windows in the house are electronic and can display the view from anywhere, though that feature can be turned off if one wishes to see the legitimate view. They are set to display a beautiful snowstorm, and touching the glass even reveals that it has artificially chilled itself.

Re: Lambda Team

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The time change I told you guys about? Yeah,  I changed my mind.  Moving everything forward an hour messes with a few people's schedules so i'm going to keep it the way it is.

Re: Lambda Team

davidcy
I can't stay for tomorrow session, but I will be up there at 2:30 to give you shirt money.

Re: Lambda Team

I missed you today :-(  That's okay.  Next week I am NOT running.  Sorry! Both sessions are at pretty climactic points.  Tell your friends who don't check the forums so they don't show up.

Re: Lambda Team

ZrikMajica
Do you have my character or does Demitrio still have it?
Music is life.

Re: Lambda Team

Re: Lambda Team

ZrikMajica
I've used them a few times, just not very often.
Music is life.

Re: Lambda Team

Triston
we playing today?

Re: Lambda Team

Re: Lambda Team

Triston
Logging user...

Welcome Enzo Teruyama!

...Starting record log...

Log 1: Serious Business

Success! I finally understand how these damn machines work... well for the most part. This will be my first entry into my new comlink I purchased yesterday. Essentially it's just like my old iphone but now it comes with AR capabilities and a pair of glasses that helps me see the AR without getting any freaking chips implanted into my brain! It's always connected to the net too so I could check out things on cyberspace from anywhere. I did feel like a weirdo, cause what I thought was pretty fancy, the sales lady told me that I was getting some old tech devices.

Since our last mission I've been growing increasingly concerned with the fact that I know absolutely nothing about most of the devices and computers I run across. If I'm gonna need to stay alive, I'm going to have to learn how to cross between reality and VR/AR.
Thus, I decided to learn about this stuff and paid some local professor to teach me the ins and outs of technology. After about a few hours I regretted my decision and promptly asked for my money back... but I now know a few things like operating in AR using my new shades that I bought with this "ilink". I plan on asking Risa about the more complicated things and getting her to help me for free, heh.

I saw how beat up she got during our fight with those cultist and btl druggies... something was kicking her ass in cyberspace and she really needed our help but I couldn't do a thing. With this I hope I can give her back-up in and out of reality.

On a side note Luna and Sun, my trusty pistols, are starting to see some niches and I think I need to replace my laser sight batteries too. My coat is also showing signs of bullet holes which is gonna ruin my reverse side too! It's time to visit a arms repair either that or learn how to do that crap myself. I've been thinking about buying some more clothes and armor but I'll see what's up in the strip later for sales.

Anyways, these new people we run with are rather interesting, a psycho little girl, a female gun nut, and some guy that enjoys putting holes in various people and objects... It kinda makes me think that I'm not so strange afterall. Anyways this is alot of info for one day but it needed to be said, well till next time!

...Exiting record log...

...Opening Itunes...

Playing..."SNSD- Gee"

Re: Lambda Team

zethno
Yes the crazy little girl won't be there sunday the 15th she will be out of town killing the rest of her family.

Re: Lambda Team

Re: Lambda Team

ZrikMajica
Wow! Nice journal entry, Demitrio! If this were Facebook, I'd press the "like" button. lol
Music is life.

Re: Lambda Team

Shadowtalon
...but you don't seem to like it when they're blown away by other people right in front of you.

@ Demetrio: He doesn't particularly "enjoy it", he's more of a professional.

Re: Lambda Team

zethno
Yea cause i want the kill and the person shooting might miss and hit me then i would have to attack them.

Re: Lambda Team

wars128
Great journal entry man. I could fix your stuff for ya, btw....
A man tried to steal a Jagermech. Instead, he found an Urbanmech. The mech was piloted, and the man was ignited, all at the hands of the Urbanmech.

Re: Lambda Team

ZrikMajica
If I'm there for this week's session at all, I'm going to be late because of the women's basketball game. I'll get my character to someone (probably Daniel to give to someone else) before then so Risa can be played while I'm not there.
Music is life.

Re: Lambda Team

Triston
so I need some advice, I'm trying to make it to where I know how to surf the web with a sprite but I don't have alot of skills what would I need to have to just hack open simple things and navigate the web. Also is there a sprite that I have to get?

Re: Lambda Team

Triston
we gaming today? I don't remember if it was said if we were or not.
123