Music for Games

Mister Fox
I've been listening to some music for getting me into the mood of the setting

One particular band that I think has truly captured the feel of a roleplaying bar band are

The Poxy Boggards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Rq9cykA_I

Please give it a listen and let me know what you think.
"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Music for Games

All music. I rarely listen to music for a specific game but get random ideas for campaigns and NPCs all the time. For example, this song inspired an NPC in my current Pathfinder campaign.