Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

1234 ... 6

Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
So, as I have learned that too many of my players in my Eberron campaign will not be able to play this summer, but I still want to run D&D, I have decided to continue my 4e campaign from 1+ year ago during the summer.

This campaign will take place in the comfortable, little town of Hillthorn, a town lead by Thomas Nash, the mayor. The town also has unique and "playful" residents like Severus Drakerider and Ezekial Penn.

So, the day of the week has not been chosen yet, nor has the first day of play or the party composition, but I do have two rules.

1. If you do not have a character sheet from this campaign already, you start at level 5 (this may change pending average party level).
2. Have fun

Hopefully I can generate some interest, specifically from outside my standard group, and have a good summer.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

ZrikMajica
I most definitely want to try to be a part of this campaign again.
Music is life.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

I would like to, but as i'll be living off campus with no transportation it might be difficult.  Unless we played on campus.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
Sorry Daniel, but more than likely the campaign will be held at MSGC

Christina, I'll let you know what is going on as soon as decisions are made

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Sylraas
I am so in! Hooray for old characters! Oh and my trip was canceled, so if you are still doing any kind of session this Friday let me know.

Administrator
Alright, sounds good

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
New incentive for those who want to join: my girlfriend Ariel, an aspiring baker, asked me if she can make baked goods for me to bring to the sessions and for you guys to taste test

Being in my campaign = Free snacks

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Shadowtalon
I might try and jump in.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Killerofdash
ill join you guys :D i is wanna be a Druid :D

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Leopard D
I will try to be in it.  Playtesting ME:0 will be a big time thing, but I would certainly like to make Rokthud return.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
Alright, I'll check and see everyone who wants to be in it.

Also, if you would like to be in it and know what days you have available to play, please let me know so I can try to get that day of the week off

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

guardart
I would like to join if at all possible =)  As far as I know I am good on most days besides the occasional weekends for drill and Tuesdays and Wednesdays for practice. I wouldn't mind trying baked goodies from Ariel either lol.                                                  -Dee Dee

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
I'd be glad to have you Deedee

However, once again, I need to know what days you guys can play. I need a day that you have off most weeks, if not all weeks.

If people do not do this, then I can't schedule days for me to have off and for us to play.

If that happens, this campaign WILL NOT HAPPEN.

So when this campaign starts, if at all, is entirely dependent on you guys, so please let me know as soon as you can

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Monatok91
And no true campaign would be complete without the bastard dwarf :)

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
Glad to have you along Gavin, just let me know when you can play

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Monatok91
I'll be free anytime at all. Whenever we make the game day(s) to be, ill let my work know that ill me needing those evenings off.

As I still don''t have a job, I'm free whenever. But I have applications in all over the place so hopefully I'll get one soon/eventually.
Music is life.

I'm free whenever at the moment.

Hey everyone, I appreciate that you guys are telling me that every day is fine for you, but if you had a specific day that would be best, hopefully not a weekend day, but I'll do it if thats best for the group, please let me know.

Re: Return to Hillthorn (Summer)

Gcjones
Administrator
Also, I'm going to double post in a very short span of time to make this apparent so no one misses it

If I can't get a day from enough people, then I can't make this campaign happen.

However, if I get too little people for this campaign, I have something special for them that I want to try out, but I will put it on hold if I get enough people for this campaign
1234 ... 6