Steam Group

Leopard D
I went ahead and made a group on Steam.  I realize that I am an odd person to do this, seeing as I have no other MRPA people as friends on Steam, but I figured it would be a nice addition to our methods of communication as a community.  This is our Steam group page.  Feel free to add me and become a member.  Let's continue to game together, be it behind a character sheet or a computer screen.

Re: Steam Group

Shadowtalon
accept my invite bro

Re: Steam Group

Are there any other communities we could make a group for? I don't do video games but I reckon y'all could trade DS friend codes, Wii usernames, XBOX Live, etc.

Re: Steam Group

Mister Fox
Daniel why you steal idea?

yeah guys I'm gonna start a whole thread for sharing that kinda stuff and lets get some Out of MRPA event meetups.

"Thanks for not killing me. Oh wait!"- Daniel Henry "I hate you"- Derek Russell "Go look at your stupid Catgirls" - Chase Jones

Re: Steam Group

strangething
I friended you.

Any TF2 players here?
Improbable founder of the Memphis area My Little Pony club.
Credit to team.