The Complete Masks of Nyarlthrotep

Durrandi
Administrator
This post was updated on .

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Tomasik
just a few things I noticed:

1. in the clippings, the articles went from 5 members to 3. The woman and the factotum (sp?) are no longer mentioned.

2. Sir Aubrey's status has ascended in the expedition. With Carlyle's ailing health, he has gone from assistant leader, to temporary spokesman, to co-leader.

Theories

1. The woman and the fact guy are dead or worse (in Cthulu, worse of course exists ;P)

2. Carlyle's sunstroke is a cover-up for something else he is suffering from, possibly insanity over the fate of his friends, a back-stabbing, or something encountered in King Solomon's Tomb.

3. With any rise to power in a game like this, there would be reason to be suspicious. Something shady is going on with Aubrey.

4. The fact that rumor's of finding King Solomon's tomb had to be debunked leads me to believe that Aubrey is covering up the fact that something was encountered involving that.

Of course, it is entirely likely that I'm way off, as this is only the beginning.

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi
Administrator
No update for today as it is Sunday.  Make peace with your God whether that be Jesus or the t.v.

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

are you watching closely?

Durrandi

Re: ʎon ʞuoʍ ʍɥo ʎon ɐɹǝ

Durrandi

Police Report

Durrandi
Administrator
NEW YORK - Police responded to a call yesterday at the Chelsea Arms hotel.  Upon arrival, they found Elias Jackson dead along with 3 dead black men.  The call was from Jackson's friends who walked in on the black men who apparently were ransacking the room.  A fight ensued between the two groups, but Jackson's friends prevailed against the mysterious assailants.  An off duty private investigator from NYPD, was stabbed in the fight but was stabilized by one of his friends.  He was later taken to the hospital in stable condition.  When asked for a comment, Lt. Pool affirmed that Jackson Elias was murdered and that there was a gunfight between the intruders and his friends.  However, when asked about the rumors that this was another ritual killing, he stated "No Comment."  Rumors claim that the black men were wearing tribal masks, if so, could this be the ninth ritualistic murder this year?  Lt. Pool also did not release the names of Jackson's friends who were in the fight. (AP)
1d6 SAN to see this

Re: Police Report

Durrandi
Administrator
i have the flu
ill let you know about thurs if we game

Re: Police Report

Durrandi
Administrator
incoming double post!

Sorry guys, we won't be gaming this week.  I have doctor's orders to stay home unless I infect more people, and we won't be gaming over spring break (at least not to my knowledge)

Week 3/18

Durrandi
Administrator
Hey, if you guys want to, we're meeting tonight (3/18) in the library lobby at 7:30.

Dun Hall room change

Durrandi
Administrator
Hey we're meeting tonight (3/25) at 7:35pm in DunnHall 311.  We finally have our room reservation (thanks to Mrs. Pierce for finding our form and Mrs. Glynda for unlocking the room!), now we can start early, play longer, and not deal with car pool issues.

Re: Dun Hall room change

Durrandi
Administrator
We will be meeting April 1st (dear lord...) at 7:30pm in Dun Hall 311.

Re: Dun Hall room change

Durrandi
Administrator
Sorry guys I Fission mailed today.
We are meeting in DH311 at 7:30pm as usual.

Re: The Complete Masks of Nyarlthrotep

Adam West
It sucks that we couldn't finish this one.

Re: The Complete Masks of Nyarlthrotep

Durrandi
Administrator
Yeah, it was a lot longer than I thought and too Expert Mode Cthulhu for any of us I think.
Next semester I'm running that Resident Evil tournament, then after that I'll run a more serious Pathfinder game or a not rape tacular CoC

OH, and Tomasik's theories stated earlier in the forum thread on the article clippings are all correct except the last one. Unless I forgot, they never tried to find Soloman's tomb or anything, the rumor was started to mislead people. Bonus EXP.